Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

hello again, hello

Hello hello hello!  That's how Wallace enters a room on one of my son's favorite shows, Humf.  So a few days almost turned into a few months.  Sorry I've been away so long, my imaginary land.  I've been quite busy in my absence however.  I'm about to post about it, but just wanted to say hello first.  I'm still working out whether I can continue to make and sell Baby Travel Bags while I'm here without being in violation of my visa.  You'll know when I know about that.  I do plan on doing a lot of sewing and knitting however.  Even if I have to pack it all up and save it until I'm back in the states.  Anyway, I'll get on with what I've been up to...

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, Jo .. SUCH GORGEOUS STUFF!!!! SIIIGH .. SUCH TALLENT ...
    MY FAVS ARE THE BOOTIES AND THE BABY POD... AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete