Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

scooch monkey!

Hello imaginary friends! I know you've all missed me in my long absences lately.  I do apologize.  Not much crafting, or even cooking, has been going on in this house lately.  Most importantly, no SLEEPING has been going on either.  Ugh.  I feel like a first time mother all over again.  O is soo different from his brother, nothing that worked for Scooch is working this time.

We do, however, have a nickname for O!  Monkey!  Hence the blog revamp and new name!  The address has remained the same for now. I will notify if it changes in the future.

I'm trying to think positively about this sleep situation we find ourselves in.  I'm planning big.  I've got plans for baking, sewing and knitting.  Right now, I'm dreaming in pasta.  We got this package yesterday from my mother-in-law.

Holy moly, would you like some spaghetti?  I'm a happy girl with all this spaghetti!  It's hard to find thin spaghetti here, and we prefer angel hair.  So get this, my MIL paid $45 to send us 11 boxes!!  Crazy?  Yes.  Awesome?  Oh yes, indeed.  Thoughtful?  She is nothing but.

Other than mountains of pasta, I do have some finished items to show, but I need to get my butt in gear and photograph them.  That's always the hard bit, actually getting around to taking the pictures.  One is a Christmas stocking.  From three months ago!  Oy.  Better get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment