Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

there just aren't enough hours in a day

I had a great start, 3 shirts.  Then we all got sick, all four of us, and my youngest decided to stop sleeping.  Again.  This is probably the 6th time we've all been sick since moving to England.  It's really starting to get on my nerves.  Luckily we're all on the mend now, but that's put a huge slow-down in my sewing.  If I had another 4 hours each day, or if I could just pause everything for about 2 hours each day, I'd be in rocking shape!  The house would be clean, the laundry would be done, and my sewing would be chugging along.  Keep dreaming, I know. 

At any rate, I did get some cutting done the past couple days.  I've got several things lined up: another top for me (still out of bed sheets.  I just can't seem to make myself cut the good fabric yet), pants and hats for both Scooch and Monkey, and the cutest darn bear carrier from the new book, Little Things To Sew.  As soon as I saw that pattern, I knew Scooch needed one for his bear.  My sewing wish list is actually much much longer than this, but these are the things that I currently have traced and either cut, or ready to be cut.

Hopefully progress will be made soon on these.  Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment