Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

a year of Christmas: March edition

I picked a super cute little project this month from Stitch magazine. It's a little elf baby. I'm still not sure on all the rules about posting photos from other publications, so I'm going to tell you how you can see what I'm talking about. Go here, and then click on the Table of Contents tab. You'll see the little elf baby in the upper left of the page displayed. Go ahead, I'll wait for you... Did you see? Isn't he cute? And did you notice that I took you to the page for the digital download so you can get your own copy of Stitch to work along with me? You're welcome. Ha!

Now I'd love to say that I'm going to make one of these for each of my boys, but I know me, and I know I'll be lucky to get one done before mid-April, so I'll stick with one for now. Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment