Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

What happened to 2009?


 
Boy, what a year.  I should have started my blog, as I intended, about a year ago.  You'd all (all you imaginary readers out there) be saying boy, what a year right along with me.  I watched my sweet baby turn into an independent little boy, and turn One!  We made the very tough decision to sell our home.  Both Mr. R and I had to fight some tough personal battles.  We hosted a wedding reception for dear friends of ours.  Little man had his first ER visit and came out in stitches, literally.  The list of ups and downs goes on and on.  It's no wonder I can't tell whether I'm coming or going anymore.  I like to think that I hold onto a thin strand of my sanity through  it all by doing things that make me happy: knitting, sewing, blogging out my frustrations. *grin*  I made a lot of gifts this year with all that knitting and sewing!

My hope for 2010 is to have some resolution for many of the things that began in 2009.  Too many open-ended issues make a person feel unsettled.  Losing a few lb wouldn't be bad either. *wink*

Whatever your 2009 was like, I hope you have a great 2010.  Happy New Year Blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment