Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Catch up

I have some catching up to do.  Over thar on the right, you'll see one of the excuses for my lack of blogging lately.  *grin*  Yes, we are expecting.  R2, as we loving refer to the plum-sized bebe right now.  This pregnancy has not been kind to me.  Scooch was a breeze so I was sorely surprised when this one has had me ill and exhausted for the past 7-8 weeks.  Luckily I am feeling much better the past couple days, so I'm trying to play catch-up in all the areas I've been slacking in lately (and oh, there are sooo many). 

I've completed a couple of knitting projects, however I still need to take finished photos of those.  I now have a very nice pair of socks that don't fit into any of my shoes, drrrrt.  I also have a beautiful sweater that I still haven't worn because I never wear nice clothes anymore being that I a) play with a messy toddler all day and b) am quickly growing out of my normal clothes.  Double drrrrt.  A project I thought I would never finish, a shawl, I love, and actually do wear.  I intended it as a wear-around-the-house type thing, and I actually do wear it that way, so Yay!!  Now I'm working on a pair of slippers.  I don't love working with the yarn so far (Berroco Suede), but we'll see how it goes.  Nice thing is I can stop after the first one if I don't like them.  You can check out all my projects in more detail on Ravelry, and that's where I'll post photos as well. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your shawl turned out well. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete