Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Another completed Travel Baby Bag

After I posted about making bags again, I sold the first one before I had even finished it!  Yay! So, while I don't have any bags in my Etsy shop yet, I do have photos of the one I just finished (and sold!).


The ladybugs and black trim are my favorite parts of this bag.  I wish I had a nice blank wall to photograph things in front of.  Maybe in the next place we live...  Instead, for now, you get to see out my current kitchen window *smile*.  Now, back to the sewing machine while I can still get away with not packing!

2 comments:

  1. This bag is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! There is NOTHING I would change! Perfect in every way! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Just how do I go about getting one of these???? Love and miss you--promise to catch up SOOOON!!

    ReplyDelete