Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

30 Days, week 2

I apologize for my absence this week.  I've been super motivated to get my Etsy shop up and running, so I've been busy busy busy with that these past few days.  I'm hoping to have it going within a month's time.

I'm also working on a selfie for this week too.  It'll be up by Saturday evening.

Oh!  And, I'm sooo excited about a week-long feature I have coming up next week.  It's Baby Week here on Scooch Monkey!  I made some baby gifts for my brother- and sister-in-law, and since they've received the package, I can now share it with all of you!!  So stay tuned next week as I'll be sharing all their goodies a little at a time. 

Anyway, on to today's post.  I'm quickly losing steam with these lists, as you might be able to tell by the quality of my lists this week, but I'm hanging in there.  So, here is week 2 of my 30 Days of Lists:








And in case you missed it, here's week one.

No comments:

Post a Comment