Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Bernina Love

I'm in love with my Bernina.  I was having huge tension troubles when I first got it, but thankfully I've had enough sewing machine trouble in my time to know how to fix it.  I was soo hoping to be able to complete a project on it before having to pack it up to send to the UK, but my Scooch was sick at the beginning of the week, and now I'm sick, and I still have half a house to pack by Sunday morning.  UGH.  So instead I went to a sewing center, about an hour away from here (I don't think I ever mentioned that I currently live in the middle of nowhere and it takes 20 minutes just to go to the grocery store).  It was heaven.  I stocked up on needles, bobbins, and eye candy.  Oh my the machines.  I had to force myself not to sit down at any number of them and begin playing.  Mr. R and Scooch are in the car.  I kept repeating that to myself and got out of there as quickly, and cheaply, as possible.  It was sooo nice though. *huge grin*

Side note: I apologize for the ugly blog without photos lately.  With everything packed, I have no idea where the cable is to plug my camera in to download photos.  Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment