Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Stalled sewing, again...

I was doing really well for a while, trying to get those Baby Travel Bags out there. I got one finished.  One.  I don't even have the changing pad made for it yet.  I have another bag in progress, but now everything is just sitting there.  Packing has taken precedence over everything.  Including cooking.  Including dishes.  Including laundry.  I'm hoping to be done with the majority of packing this week.  If I keep up like I was this weekend, that is a fair target.  Then I'll be able to work on bags again.  I also designed two needle bags.  One for my Denise set, and one for all my dpn's.  I really wanted to get those made before we leave so I can put my needles in them to travel.  I know I've bit off way more than I can possibly chew.  But, I've been waking up super early lately, and been unable to sleep again, so I may just start getting up to sew.  That'd give me a good 3 hours extra sewing time a day.  With 3 extra hours of uninterrupted sewing time, I should be able to finish all the bags I have waiting, as well as the two needles bags!  Yuh, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment