Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 Days of Lists starts in two

I originally talked about this in this post30 Days of Lists starts in two days!  I am a list fanatic so naturally this called to me.  I'm looking forward to a month-long challenge that isn't going to take up much of my time.  My pre-child self would have loved any month-long adventure that took up loads of time.  I'm compulsive like that.  I'll dive head first into something, and then fizzle out (or at least mellow out) in a month or two; so short-lived challenges are good for me.  But these days, as much as I still love a good challenge, I just don't have the time anymore. Jotting down a quick list each day, which is something I do regularly anyway, just fits ME right now.  Yes, I'm looking forward to this.  Who's with me??  There's still time to sign up, get on it! *grin*

Join 30 Days of Lists

No comments:

Post a Comment